Suppose that you have a company. You want to create the database of your
▪ Describe the user requirements of your company.
▪ Draw the E-R diagram of the company.
▪ Do normalization.
▪ List the functional dependencies.
▪ List your tables.
▪ Create the database including everything (tables, relationships, keys etc.). You
may use any database management system.
▪ Create the user interface of at least 5 modules using any programming
language. Choose the interfaces according to the questions below.
▪ Create 1 OUTER RIGHT JOIN, 1 OUTER LEFT JOIN, 1 FULL OUTER JOIN
queries on user interface.
▪ Create and use at least 5 different triggers making completely different tasks.
Show how they are working in your interfaces.
▪ Create and use at least 5 different views that are completely different from
each other. Show how they are working in your interface.
▪ Give and create at least 3 atomic transactions.
▪ For at least 3 tasks solve concurrency of transactions using any techniques in
▪ Add additional details about the database if there is any.
▪ Use inheritance for the tables.
▪ Your E-R diagram should be as complex as the E-R diagram of student
managements system example in the book. Which means, it should have
many entities and relations.