Scope: University Management System
You are expected to develop university management system.
This module you develop in the scope of assignment 4 will be continuation of assignment 2 and assignment 3.
Main Problem: Attendance Record
1. Lecturers have an ability to get attendance record of courses s/he gives.
2. Attendance records are kept in the classroom. It comprises the action of students; as entering the
classroom and quitting classroom.
1. Separate compilation: You should separate implementations and interfaces for all classes you define.
2. Define and use your namespace
3. Provide big three for all classes; copy constructor, destructor and assignment operator overloading
4. Attendance records will be managed with dynamic array.
5. Struct of Classroom will be converted to Class. Also, you might define new class or struct if you think
it is needed.
6. EnterClassroom and QuitClassroom functions will determine attendance. So, attendance records will
be reached from Classroom.
7. Assume that academic semester will be only one week. So, date of attendance will not be considered.
It is important to count hour of courses, i.e. , how many hours students participates.
1. Read txt file for courses, classrooms and lecturers. Automatically assign lecturers, classrooms and
(input)>-enter [student_id] [classroom_id] [hour_of_week] ex: -enter 3 312 18 : student 3 enters
classroom 312 at 18th day of the week.
(output)> 23 (student_inroom) | BLOCK: s/he is at another classroom | ERROR: no class or no student
(output)> 22 (student_inroom) | BLOCK: s/he is not in any classroom | ERROR: no class or no student
(output)> Ali 3 – Veli 4 – Necdet 1