● Design and implement a simple hotel management system.
● The hotel holds only rooms.
● The management system’s users are receptionist and hotel guests. System
users will log in to the system as either receptionist or hotel guests.
● Hotel guests can book a room or cancel reservation. Receptionist can book a
room, cancel a room, check in and check out.
● Use csv files to keep records.
● Can be only one main class in project.
● Don’t use any other third part library.
● For any question you have firstly use course news forum in moodle, and then
the contact TA.
● You can submit assignment one day late with the penalty of twenty percent
● Submission file = StudentID.zip, this file must be include report.pdf and intelliJ
● Homework = Report Part + Implementation Part + Javadoc Part
1. Report Part
○ the report must be in format “ReportFormat.doc”.
○ reports outside this format will not be evaluated.
○ assignments that do not have a report will not be evaluated.
○ the report will be 30 points out of 100.
2. Implementation Part
○ the codes must be run at intelliJ on the given VM. (VM will be added.)
○ intelliJ version = 2017.3.4, jdk = 8
○ uncompiled code will not be evaluated.
○ this part must be include source codes and test codes.
○ Implement clean code standards;
■ Classes, methods, and variables names must be meaningful
and related with the functionality.
■ Your functions and classes must be simple, general, reusable
and focus on one topic.
○ the implementation will be 70 points out of 100.
3. Javadoc Part
○ add all javadoc documentations for classes, methods, variables …etc.
all explanation must be meaningful and understandable.
○ use standard java code name conventions.
Cheating : -200
No OOP design : -100
No report : -100
Disobey restrictions : -100
No method overriding : -95
No inheritance : -95
No interface : -95
No polymorphism : -95
No error handling : -50
No javadoc documentation : -50