CS1412 Assignment 2: Creating Simple Programs
1) Find the sum of two integers by taking inputs from the user.
2) Find the area and perimeter of a circle by taking radius as input from the user.
(You need to define the value of Pi in your program)
3) Write a program to find the ASCII value of any character that is entered in the keyboard
by asking user for the input
4) Find whether a number is even or odd by taking an input number from the user.
5) Find out which number is greater among two numbers using if else statement.
6) Suppose there are following criteria for applying for a job.
Age should be more than 18 years and
Experience should be more than 3 years and
Number of projects worked should be more than 5
Take values from the user asking these questions and give the output to the user whether
they are eligible for the job or not.
Write pseudocode to solve the given problems.
Write C program to solve the above problems. Name your file Lab2_YourName.c